Aegis staff is preparing to provide comprehensive member training at the 10th Annual Highway Safety Days, which will be held virtually in May of 2021. The...Read more ››
We believe a safe workplace can only be accomplished when we work closely with our clients to empower them to be proactive instead of reactive when working to avoid or control loss.
Aegis has always stood out from our peers in the industry because of our individualized approach in creating risk services that address the needs of each individual entity, be it a large private sector manufacturer or a smaller public entity.
Our vast risk management programming includes, but is not limited to:
- Online Safety Training Modules and Other Virtual Training Tools
- State-of-the-Art Firearms Training Simulators
- Organization of Client Risk Management Programs
- Employment Practices Training
- Special Exposures Risk Training
- Loss Control Inspections and Post-Loss Accident Analysis
- Defensive Driving Training
- Risk Management Planning
- Assessing Loss Control Environments
- Conflict Resolution in the Workplace
- Fleet Safety Rodeos
- Safety Days
- Sexual Harassment/Diversity/Sensitivity Training
Contact Aegis Corporation to see how we can help your business, governmental entity or school district with its risk management efforts.
“We believe a safe workplace can only be accomplished when we work closely with our clients to empower them to be proactive instead of reactive when working to avoid or control loss.”
- Vance Forrest, Vice President Risk Management